Awasome If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything References

If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything. Go to epicgames.com and make sure you’re signed out. If you delete fortnite, your stats are all saved in your account cloud.

I lost my fortnite account YouTube
I lost my fortnite account YouTube from www.youtube.com

The “if you uninstall fortnite do you lose everything xbox” is a question that has been asked by many gamers. Click on uninstall to confirm and it will delete the fortnite files from the original location. To avoid this happening, make sure to keep a backup of your game saves and if you are concerned about losing everything, just reinstall the game.

I lost my fortnite account YouTube

Navigate to the library tab from the left pane. If you delete fortnite, your stats are all saved in your account cloud. So if in the future you want to reinstall or play fortnite on another computer, you just need to login with your credentials (username and password) and all your stats will come back. There are a couple of tweaks you need to make, however, they only take a moment and are entirely worth the time and effort.