Incredible Is The G502 Good For Fortnite References

Is The G502 Good For Fortnite. Dietary diversity for good health; Its up to you whether you want to spend so much for a gaming mouse.

Just a pic of my g502 G502MasterRace
Just a pic of my g502 G502MasterRace from www.reddit.com

The g502 is decent if you play high sens palm, and is 100% dogshit if you want to play finger tip or low sens. Keep in mind overall 0 pros with big earnings use a g502. I talked about its pros and cons, as well as giving my thoughts on whether.

Just a pic of my g502 G502MasterRace

Lack of financial resources in education. If you really want to get better in fortnite, your only option is to play everyday, figure ou. Is the logitech g502 hero good for fortnite feb share. But, it's too heavy due to which many pro players don't use it nowadays….